Light for the World collects two categories of data, pseudonymised and personal, from visitors to the Her Abilities website.
Pseudonymised data is data that has been stripped of any identifying information so that it cannot be tied to individuals. Examples would be the browser you are using and the operating system on your device. We use such data to improve your experience as a visitor to our website and to fix technical problems on specific systems.
Personal data is data that relates to you as an individual. We collect this type of data when a nomination is submitted. We operate a strict policy in order to keep the personal data of visitors to the Her Abilities website safe and private. We reserve to the right to use non-sensitive personal data of nominees submitted to us in the nomination process in PR activities surrounding the Her Abilities Award.
When submitting a nomination, the nominator must agree that Light for the World may use all data submitted through the nomination form
- for PR around the Her Abilities Award and
- to contact both nominees and nominators
- We use pseudonymised data of our website visitors in order to better understand your needs, interests, and technical setup so we can adapt our website accordingly.
- Light for the World will not share your data with third parties in any way unless it is necessary to communicate the winner of the Her Abilities Award. We make sure that all personal data is automatically cleared by external service providers within the legally mandated timespan after completing a nominator’s nominee’s interaction with us.
- You can also request deletion of your data at any time by contacting us.
- IP address
- browser and OS
- date and time of access
- used protocol and port
In case of IP Anonymisation, as is used on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. A clear association of the IP address will therefore no longer be possible. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP Anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
You can find more information about terms and conditions and privacy on http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/
The use of this website implies your agreement to Google using the data collected from you in the way described above and for the purpose described above.